Swingboat Nurseries is now a subsidiary company of the Storal Learning Group; and we are looking for Nursery Practitioners to join Our Team.
Candidates must have:
- Level 3 or above qualification within child care
- First Aid Certification required
- Minimum of 6 months experience of working with children under the age of 5
- Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
In general, tasks across roles may include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensures that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development
- Observes, supports and extends children’s learnings
- Appropriately plans individual learning experiences for children under the EYFS curriculum
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date children’s records
- Builds and maintains an effective partnership with parents
Terms and Conditions:
Salary: Dependent on qualifications and experience
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday – flexible start/finish times
Holiday: 20 days per annum, plus all Bank Holidays
- Provision of pension scheme auto-enrolment
- Continuous and funded professional development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Referral Bonus Scheme
How to Apply:
Please email your most up-to-date CV to indicate your interest in the role to
About Storal Learning
Storal Learning is a rapidly growing company which owns and operates nurseries across England. Our mission is to deliver the highest possible care and early years education to children, whilst always striving for continuous improvement. We believe a child’s early years are the most critical for developing the foundations of learning, behaviour and emotional well-being, which all influence later outcomes in school, work and society.
The past 12 months have been remarkable for Storal Learning. We have grown from 4 to 14 nurseries and have entered 3 new regions of the country. We are cementing our reputation as the childcare provider of choice in our chosen markets and we continue to strengthen operations as we grow. We are now looking towards the next 18 months, which will see our growth continue at a rapid rate.
Our mission is to always deliver the highest possible care and early years education to children, whilst always striving for continuous improvement as we believe a child’s early years are the most critical for developing the foundations of learning, behaviour and emotional well-being.